Women's Martial Arts Classes
Jumping into the world of martial arts can be scary – especially if you have little experience.
At Tina Takahashi’s Martial Arts & Fitness, we create a fun learning environment to build up your confidence so you can prosper into the martial artist you want to become!
Not sure where to start?
Getting informed and learning about the different types of martial arts is a good start.
If you’re a woman, feel free to read below on the women’s only self-defense classes we offer or check out the links for our co-ed classes!
A WIDE VARIETY OF CLASSES
At our premier martial arts gym in Ottawa, we offer many different types of co-ed adult classes. Looking for things to do in Ottawa? Look no further, check out our adult classes to see more information on the martial art, pricing and class schedules.
THE BENEFITS OF WOMEN’S ONLY FITNESS CLASSES
Learn the techniques for self-defense from the best martial arts disciplines (judo, karate, tae kwon do, jiu jitsu, etc.) in a non-competitive atmosphere! Step up your fitness game (with some combat!) and enjoy this great workout in a supportive all-female environment suitable for various fitness levels.
Find out more about the many health benefits of practicing martial arts below:
- Instills and reinforces self-discipline
- Helps with concentration and focus
- Increases self-confidence
- Increases ability to defend oneself
- Increases stability (mental and physical)
- Helps clear the mind (de-stress)
- Increases feeling of overall wellness
- Lose weight and/or gain muscle in a fun and interactive class environment
- Increased mental and physical awareness
- Training from a world class athlete and expert
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
Ladies – we get it.
Having drinks on a patio sounds like a blast compared to going to the gym, but why not make your work outs a little more fun and sign up for martial arts as a group!
In our martial arts classes, you can expect to have fun, all while building confidence through improved physical control and practical self-defense tactics. Practice your skills and upgrade them by signing up for a class today. Not sure if its right for you? Read below on who specifically would benefit from women’s only martial arts classes below.
- A fighter-in-spirit trying to get back into shape
- Someone who prefers the company of other women while working out
- Moms wanting a meaningful experience to share with your daughter
- Friends looking for something to do in Ottawa
Didn’t see yourself on that list? No problem – ALL women are welcome. We are confident no matter who you are, you will enjoy this all-round workout and find that learning martial arts techniques is not just a fitness routine but also a road to personal growth.
OTTAWA MARTIAL ARTS & FITNESS CLASSES
Tina Takahashi Martial Arts & Fitness aims to provide the highest quality instruction not only for athletes that have high aspirations but also for beginners that may not hold Olympic type dreams. All levels of experience are most welcome with appropriate programs custom made to suit any fitness or skill level.
|Mon||7:15pm - 8:00pm|
|Thu||6:15pm - 7:00pm|