Our weekly activities include:
- A variety of quality martial arts sessions with a focus on Judo. Jiu-jitsu (Japanese & Brazilian), Karate, Sambo, Muay thai kickboxing, Taekwondo, Kendo, Sumo Wrestling, Iaido & Jodo included during the week.
- Daily fitness training with gymnastics
- Weekly Music Lesson: five different programs offered.
- Exposure to Japanese language and culture, sushi making, origami etc.
- Weekly events: bowling, museums, beach, magic show, splash pad etc.
- Fun games and drills
- Daily outdoor activity
- Motivational talk and Olympic experience
Your child will learn:
- How to fall safely
- Self-defense techniques
- Anti-bullying skills
- Leadership skills
- Standing and ground fighting techniques
- Discipline, respect and friendship
- Learn from experienced and certified black belts
Your child will benefit from:
- Genuine high level expertise instruction from the Takahashi MacFadyen family who are certified high degree black belts from Judo Canada and Kodokan Institute in Japan. All are national & international champions in several martial arts and NCCP (National Coaching Certified) Level 3 Judo, Level 1 Gymnastics
- Excellent fitness exercises – All body movements for strength, co-ordination, flexibility, cardio and power
- Discipline, respect and friendship developed during the camp
- Competitive tactics for the advanced player interested in competition
- $239 until Mar 31
- $249 until April 30
- $259 until May 30
- $269 after May 30
Great family & multi-camp discounts
Please contact Tina for daily and half-day rates, before and after care and younger aged campers.
- July 3 - 6 (4 day) | Pee Wee Camp (5 to 8 yrs)
- July 9 - 13 | Boys & Girls
- July 16 - 20 | Boys & Girls
- July 23 - 27 | Boys & Girls
- July 30 - Aug 3 | Boys & Girls
- Aug 13 - 17 | Boys & Girls
- Aug 20 - 24 | Girls Week
Age: 6 – 16 yrs | Campers will be grouped by age & experience (some flexibility allowed ie. 51/2 year olds)
Hours: 9:00 am - 4 pm (8:15 am to 5:15 pm included) Before/After care available
Location: 1061 Merivale Road, 3rd Floor, (at Kirkwood) Ottawa ON K1Z 6A9
Registration: Please email or mail registration form with payment (cash, cheque, e-transfer).
Contact: Tina Takahashi B.P.E., B.Ed.
Mail/drop off: 1061 Merivale Road, Ottawa K1Z 6A9