We at Tina Takahashi Martial Arts & Fitness know there are many obstacles that make it difficult for students to achieve their dreams.
Whether you want to be the next Bruce Lee, Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg, a little help can go a long way. That’s why we are offering a $1,000 USD OR $1,300 CAD scholarship to one lucky student as part of our #United4Students contest!
Think of it as a pat on the back from us to continue working towards your goal. Whether you are a university or college student we want to hear from you!
Put your thinking cap on and follow the instructions below for your chance at the scholarship prize!
WHO CAN APPLY?
- University or College students who attend school in the U.S. or Canada
- All majors of study are accepted
- There is no age limit
HOW TO APPLY
- Think of a creative Facebook post that would help promote our company and the classes that we offered. This can be in the form of a short promotional video, a relevant meme, a creative song etc. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
- Head to our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Tina-Takahashi-Martial-Arts-Fitness-164681987073814/
- Post to our Facebook wall and don’t forget to include the hashtag #United4Students so we may review it.
- Approved posts will be shared to our Facebook page.
- Share your post with friends and family to gather up likes, comments and shares.
The winner will be the shared post that gets the most likes on our Facebook page.
- Limit: There is no limit to how many posts you can post, so keep posting your creative ideas!
- You must submit the post on our company facebook page, posts where we are simply tagged will not count.
- Language: Submit posts in French or in English, it’s totally up to you!
Deadline and Award Dates
The submission deadline is Sep 30th, 2018 with the winner being announced publicly on October 15th, 2018 and scholarship to be remitted shortly thereafter.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will be thoroughly reviewed by our team and posted on a first come first serve basis.
- In order to confirm eligibility, the winner needs to provide a copy of the transcripts
- It is the student’s responsibility to communicate with us in a timely manner.
- If the applicant doesn’t meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement, we reserve the right to withhold the award.
- In the event that no applicant meets the requirements to win the scholarship, we reserve the right to withhold awarding the scholarship.
About Tina Takahashi Martial Arts & Fitness
Train with the Champions! Our specialized instructors which include world and national champions provide the highest quality of martial arts in a friendly environment to beginners and competitive athletes.